Gas fire logs - Create a custom fireplace in the backyard!
With the growing trend of outdoor entertaining now is a great time to
decide on some kind of backyard fireplace accessory. If you are a do-it-yourself
person you can build a gas fire pit outdside that includes gas fire
logs. You simply purchase outdoor gas fireplace logs online or go
to a barbeque/ hearth store locally: there should be at least 1 or 2 backyard
gas log kits available.
Vented Gas Logs
Priced from: $105.30
Why go with gas logs
- Gas fueled fires burn very clean
- No need to chop wood
- With gas wood logs no need to deal with a backyard full of smoke
- No fireplace cleanup - forget about messy ashes
- Create instant fires easily
- Buying just the gas logs enables you to custom
build your fire pit
Buy gas logs, build your own fireplace outside
Below are 2-choices of outside fireplace gas logs. These Peterson fire
logs are a perfect choice for you to customize your own backyard fire
pit. However, before you begin, please check your local codes and ordinances
for permitted use.
- Peterson Campfryre logs - These 30 inch western gas fire timbers
are constructed from heat retaining ceramic material and include reinforced
steel rods for extra durability. You can purchase this log kit online.
Approximate price $350.
- Peterson Outdoor Campfyre kit - This kit includes seven handcrafted
designer logs, six designer wood chips, 70,000 btu stainless steel burner,
valve assembly, lava granuals and coals; uses natural gas. Fire log
kit measures 30" across and 12" in height. 1/2" flared
connection is what you will need to use. Approximate price $750.
Also see; gas firepits and fireplaces