Charcoal Grill Safety - What to Know!


If you buy a bag of charcoal you will see a label which warns you of the hazard or Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. A deadly killer, carbon monoxide is no threat when grilling outdoors. However, burning charcoal and grilling with charcoal indoors is extremely dangerous and should be avoided completely! See the following cautionary statement:

Grill Safety:

  • Do not ever charcoal inside of homes, vehicles, tents, or campers.
  • Charcoal should never be used indoors, even if ventilation is provided.
  • Since charcoal produces CO fumes until the charcoal is completely extinguished, do not store the grill indoors with freshly used coals.

Related Articles:

charcoal grills

charcoal fire starters


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape