Cast Aluminum Chiminea - The Best Money Can Buy!
Cast aluminum chiminea - If you're shopping for the best outdoor chiminea,
cast aluminum cannot be beat! The material, aluminum, which gets casted
is weatherproof and also very durable. Also, should you wish to move your
chimenea, you will find it to be quite portable. Recommended brand: Blue
Buying - What is Right For You?
Consider the primary features you will need to consider before purchasing:
size, style, materials, and care. First, do you like the overall design
and style? (Think long term investment) Next, consider the size. If you
buy a small chimenea you may be stuck forever chopping wood into small
pieces to fit within. It is much easier, and less expensive in the long
run, to buy a medium or large one, as these usually fit standard size
logs. As for materials and maintenance, cast aluminum is rustproof and
requires very little care; you may need, however, to occasionally touch
up the painted finish with high temperature paint.
- Traditional aluminum style chimineas feature a fireplace design that
consists of one opening and a chimney. This design, while being decorative,
also functions to allow air to move efficiently from the opening and
up through the chimney. This is practical in situations where gusty
winds, uncomfortable smoke and dangerous flying embers could pose safety
- Where to buy? You can visit a fireplace retailer, barbeque store
or buy online.
- You will find that cast aluminum and cast iron models are the most
popular chimeneas sold.
- Similar looking in many ways, and often cast from the same molds
cast aluminum is much lighter includes a long lifespan and is low maintenance.
- To protect your chimenea during winter, buy a cover. In addition
a hearth pad will protect your deck from stains and heat if placed beneath.
- Note: These fireplaces conduct a great amount of heat. Young children
should not be left unsupervised when in use!
- - - - - - - - - -